Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First ever portrait painting! Lovely

First ever portrait painting. Yes for me!

Extremely happy with the progress of this painting. It was a six step painting as guided in a book. Fixed everything including background and other colors to my liking in the last step. That darn last step took more than couple hours, but it was time well spent.

Am I glad or what that now I know how to make a portrait painting. Yeah, yeah - BOASTING! Worthy boasting.

Do not know who he is, and he is no where close to the portrait in the book, and moustache on this man was my addition - but he is my man..lol...

Nose turned out better than I expected....WOO HOO!

Thanks to the book by wendon blake

And thanks for your time




Here he comes



In the first step he was this!



Cheers
Vamsi